Thu, Nov 09|
Resilient Georgia General Meeting: Uniting Physical and Mental Well-Being
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2023, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
About The Event
Register HERE: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/ev/reg/9txxk6b
Research has unveiled the profound connection between mental and physical health, spanning across age groups and communities. This event will shine a spotlight on this pivotal interdependence and the inspiring connections it promises to spark.
Discover the groundbreaking collaborations happening right here in Georgia that nurture both physical and mental health and fortify our children's resilience. Learn how your organization can actively participate in these initiatives.
- Shalondra E. Henry, Executive Director, and Dr. Charné Furcron, Dance Therapist and Program Officer, Moving in the Spirit
- Dan Mathews, M.Ed., CTRS, Chief Experience Officer, Camp Twin Lakes
- Elijah Miranda, MPH, Executive Director, Soccer In The Streets
- Jennifer L. Owens, (she, her, hers), President and CEO, HealthMPowers, Inc.
- Vira Salzburn, MSM, CAPM®, Program Director, Safety & Resilience Programs, Chatham County Safety Net Planning Council
- Emily Anne Vall, PhD, (she, her, hers), Executive Director, Resilient Georgia